Remind me what normal is?

Lacrosse, Baseball, full time job, Mom's taxi service... Practices, away games, 3 games in one week.....and now a Garage Sale on Friday!  Are you kidding me?  No wonder I am not posting any good recipes or culinary delights.  When will we return to normal life, normal diet? 

Well the good news is school is almost over.  Lacrosse is almost over! and our next gourmet dinner club is scheduled.  In the mean time, here is a couple of recipes I used from Food Network and Fine Cooking  for our Valentine's Day Dinner in 2011. 
Sauteed Asparagus and Snap Peas on the Food Network
Beef Tenderloin with Rosemary and Chocolate - Fine Cooking Recipes, Techniques and Tips

So easy and delicious. 

Off to pick up my darling daughter from larosse and then to a baseball game for our handsome little guy!  Subway anyone?

Comments

Popular Posts