- Tart Shells
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup pecan halves, finely chopped
- Powdered sugar (optional)
Using Small Scoop, shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place balls of dough into ungreased cups of Mini-Muffin Pan. Dip Mini-Tart Shaper in flour; press into dough with even pressure until dough rises slightly above rim of pan.
For filling, place butter in Small Batter Bowl; microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in brown sugar, egg and vanilla. Finely chop pecans using Food Chopper; add to batter bowl and mix well.
Using Small Scoop, fill each tart shell with level scoop of filling (do not overfill). Bake 17-20 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven; cool in pan 3 minutes. Remove from pan to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.