How was your Mothers Day?

Pancakes following a sleepover was the only thing I cooked yesterday.  3 hungry boys, and one Bisquick Pancake shaker.  Breakfast was served.  But why is it that my first 2 pancakes never come out right?  Those are the ones that take so long to cook and still don't look right.  (They are the ones I always end up eating!) Oh well....

Mother's day was a beautiful day!  The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, the hummingbirds came back to our feeders.  What a glorious day.  We visited my Mother early in the morning, came home and worked around the house, then took my Mother-in-law out for dinner. 

I count my blessing each day for my 2 beautiful children, my wonderful husband, my large family (I am the last of five) , my nieces, nephews, great niece and nephews and my wonderful friends!  They are all very special to me!  I am glad that they are in my life.  Happy Mothers Day and Happy Monday!.

Comments

Popular Posts