Chocolate Peanut Butter Drop Cookies



Strolling down the baking aisle at Wegmans last weekend, the Reese's Peanut Butter Chips caught my eye. I remembered an old recipe tucked away in my recipe box for Chocolate Peanut Butter Drop Cookies that always tasted so good. I believe the recipe came from my sister Mary Ann. I knew they would be moist as the recipe calls for sour cream along with the butter. So what better than baking cookies on a fall Saturday afternoon. These taste very light and delicious

Ingredients


1/2 cup of butter softened 
1 cup sugar
2 squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla 
1 1/2 cups flour
12 oz Peanut butter chips

Cream butter and sugar together, add egg and mix well. Stir in melted chocolate. Mix 
baking soda with sour cream and then add to mixture. Next add vanilla and flour. Mix well and then fold in chips.

Drop by teaspoonful on greased cookie sheet. Back at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from sheet to cool. Enjoy.


























Comments

Popular Posts