Chocolate Peanut Butter Drop Cookies






Love these cookies!  This recipe has been around for quite sometime.  I think I got this from one of my oldest sister and I hadn't made them in a long time.  I thought about them strolling thru the baking aisle and saw the peanut butter chips.  I decide to bake up a batch and send a few down to our daughter at school.  She loved them and asked for the recipe.  So here it is.

2 squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sour cream
1 egg
1 1/2 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. Baking soda
12 oz. Peanut Butter chips
1 tsp. Vanilla
Cream butter and sugar; add eggs.  Stir in melted chocolate.  Add baking soda to sour cream and add to mixture. Then add flour and vanilla. Mix together well and then fold in peanut butter chips.
Drop by teaspoonful onto greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.

Comments

Popular Posts