Easy Rosemary Potatoes


Need a quick and easy side dish?  This one is a family staple in my house.  I found this years ago in Cooking Light.  I made a copy, cut it out and put in on a index card for my recipe box.  You remember what those are, right?  You can see the card in the top left corner of the picture.  Other than the tablespoon of butter and the plastic wrap to cover them , all of the ingredients are right here.

Now, I said before in an earlier post my pork tenderloin with sage wrapped in pancetta was my little man's favorite meal,  well now meet his favorite potatoes. 

 

 

 

Easy Rosemary Potatoes

1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 1/2 pounds red potatoes, quartered (about 4 cups)

 

 

Preparation

Place butter and garlic in an 8-inch square baking dish.

Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70% power) 45 seconds or until butter melts.




Add rosemary, salt, pepper, and potatoes; toss well.
.


     Cover and microwave at HIGH for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.  We served these with chicken breast cutlets that were barbequed and then topped with fresh Bruscetta topping from the olive bar at our Wegmans.



Comments

Popular Posts